What is Hydroseeding?
Hydroseeding is a planting process that utilizes a mixture of seed, fertilizer, water and mulch, which are blended together and then sprayed overtop a prepared area of your lawn.
Benefits and Advantages of Hydroseeding:
- Less than 1/2 the cost of using sod!
- When sprayed, the wet mulch bonds with the soil, creating a blanket of moisture over the seed, promoting faster growth.
- Protects the seed from sunlight, wind and erosion.
- When the grass seeds start to germinate, the mulch begins to decompose and provide important nutrients to the soil.
- Even distribution of seed across your lawn.
- Hydroseeded lawns will grow much faster than typical sod and seed methods (signs of growth typically within 7 days).
- Provides a greener healthier looking lawn.
Call now, 716-675-4000 or
request a free estimate!
Contact Seasonal Lawncare for organic lawn care services in Buffalo and the surrounding areas. Servicing Niagara, Erie, Genesee and Wyoming counties.